Wednesday 14 September 2016

Imagery I Am Going To Use

Since there is quite a lot of imagery included throughout 1984; I'm not going to use all of it. However, I will definitely be creating at least 4-5 mock up pieces and deciding on the one I like the best. Though at that point, I'll have a clear idea, as I'll experiment on a few different things, such as logos, a couple poster/propaganda pieces; though also a simplistic piece, of course, still including a few photo manipulations. However, I feel this one would just be remaking a scene; which could definitely be showing off some of my photography skills.


Any way, let me get onto the imagery I wish to use in these pieces and my final piece:


  • Colour Bars
  • Television Screen Static
  • Black Sheep Symbolism
  • The All Seeing Eye
  • INGSOC
  • The Ministries
  • The Place Where There Is No Darkness
Since all of these have already been explained previously, I'm not going to go into that again, there's no need. I'm just briefing myself over all of the symbolism and such that I AM going to use. (To be fair, most of the one's I covered are actually here. hehe.)















    

No comments:

Post a Comment