Tuesday 13 September 2016

INGSOC, The Ministries and The place where there is no darkness

INGSOC

There really isn't much to talk about with INGSOC; at least, not in my eyes. I simply like the propaganda style of the posters, and also the logo and how much of an important symbol it seems to be through the story. I think I may end up using it; though I think that'll definitely be decided for sure through my mock up pieces.
Image result for ingsoc postersImage result for ingsoc postersImage result for ingsoc postersImage result for ingsoc posters

The Ministries

Image result for 1984 ministries

This is the same case as the INGSOC imagery, the propaganda style. I do find these two pieces of imagery interesting, and may use them, though once again, this will be fully decided when I am working on my mock ups.


Image result for Orwell 1984 Ministries

Image result for 1984 the ministries art


Image result for 1984 ministries

The Place Where There Is No Darkness

One final thing; though certainly not least, is the imagery of this, and it is very interesting. I'm going to consider it, as it could be something to include in the background of a mock up, as a main image, or even part of my final piece.

Image result for the place where there is no darkness art



Image result for darknes with one light

Image result for darknes with one light



No comments:

Post a Comment